There are no upcoming events at this time.
High Performance Selling drives results through sales process, deal strategy, and dialogue skills
Critical Issues Facing Real Estate Sales Agents:
- Finding alignment with your customers’ new buying patterns and desires in an increasingly dynamic andcompetitive marketplace
- Achieving increased consistency in processes and skills necessary to identify and capitalize on “winnable” opportunities
- Learning strengthened dialogue skills that uncover the client’s challenging issues and learning how to address and overcome these issues throughout the modern sales process.
J. Rockcliff Realtors’ Agents-in-Motion Selling System drives behavior change and accelerates results
J. Rockcliff Realtors combines a best-in-class selling methodology with proven and powerful real estate sales training to help agents transform the way they sell. This system is based on three organizing principles:
- Salespeople must combine sales process, deal strategy, and excellent dialogue skills to be successful.
- Salespeople need tools embedded in their work stream to support the adoption of sales process and strategy.
- Effective sales processes are defined by leading indicators, or verifiable outcomes, at each stage that correspond to customer buying behavior, not to sales rep behavior.
Agents-in-Motion training addresses the tougher and more competitive selling environment created by customers demanding more value, speed and control of the process. We accomplish this with a solution including a powerful combination of sales methodology, training, and coaching designed to accelerate behavior change leading to more consistent and higher levels of performance.